Monday, August 15, 2011

First Day of Second Grade






Our day started at about 6:30am when a very sleepy girl woke up and made her way down to the kitchen to say good morning. She stood in the doorway and rubbed thesleep out of her eyes and just took a second to wake up. "Good Morning" I said and then it hit her that it was the first day of SECOND GRADE!!! It "I'm going to put my uniform on" and off down the hall she went.

She got dressed all by her self, made her bed and then it was time for breakfast. She was very excited, a little nervous and ready to walk out the door at 7:00am when her Daddy left for work. We took our photos on the front steps and then were off to school. I can't wait to hear how her day will go later. Here are some pictures from this morning. I'll follow up on the rest of her day later.


No comments: