Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Things to do when you don't feel well



Today was our second day of being cooped up in the house trying to get rid of a cough that started on Friday. It's not exactly what we had in mind to start our Spring Break off with, but the "rest" has done us some good— namely to help us slow down and spend some quality time together. It could have been a lot more quality time if I didn't have to pick up after a "sick/bored" child. I think her favorite activity of the day was the dressing up. I have to laugh at all the wardrobe changes and combination of clothes that she picked out to wear . Lately, Gracy's really been into putting different combinations of clothes together that might not otherwise go together. It all started with the sleeveless gymnastics outfit she put on the minute she got out of bed. As you can see we did lots of drawing, roaming from one room to the next, pretending and just making the best of being in the home sick.

No comments: