
This weekend we had the pleasure of meeting some new F

oster Care Kids. They were twin 4 year old girls. We had a great time getting to know

the girls and Sarah LOVED playing with them. We built a project at Lowes, had a picnic in the backyard, played on the swings, played dress-up down in the playroom, played hide-n-go-seek, road the barbie jeep and went to church. It was a busy weekend, but lots and lots of fun. Some of my favorite conversations of the weekend are: Twin 1 says: "I have a sparkly brain", SGB says: "You do?How did you get one of those?" Twin 1 says: "I just changed my mind". I'm still laughing about it. Another favorite is: I asked how the playset handle got broke and Twin 2 says "I think the turtle walked across the yard and got into the fort and ate a little piece off." I'm not sure who put this thought into her head as it is a running joke at our house to blame the turtle for certain things but it was very funny that she joined in on our family humor. We hope to get to play with them again.
No comments:
Post a Comment