Saturday morning Gracy informed us that we would be having a Tea Party and a Parade that day. At about 9:30 AM she told her Daddy and I that we needed to get ready for the Parade because we were in it. We looked at each other for a moment of "what is going to happen next" and then we went along with her comment and said "Ok". A few minutes later, after pillaging through the cabinets, Gracy comes out with a large plastic shopping bag filled with ALL of the candy that I so carefully make disappear when we get it. She stands in the doorway from the kitchen and hollers "Wave as I go buy and I will throw you some candy!" So before we can say anything here comes the candy. So we played along and fought over who was going to get what piece of candy. Sometimes you just have to play along! We never did have the tea party that day, but maybe some day next week we will have to break out of the mold and throw a tea party.
Sunday, March 20, 2011
We are going to have a Parade!
Saturday morning Gracy informed us that we would be having a Tea Party and a Parade that day. At about 9:30 AM she told her Daddy and I that we needed to get ready for the Parade because we were in it. We looked at each other for a moment of "what is going to happen next" and then we went along with her comment and said "Ok". A few minutes later, after pillaging through the cabinets, Gracy comes out with a large plastic shopping bag filled with ALL of the candy that I so carefully make disappear when we get it. She stands in the doorway from the kitchen and hollers "Wave as I go buy and I will throw you some candy!" So before we can say anything here comes the candy. So we played along and fought over who was going to get what piece of candy. Sometimes you just have to play along! We never did have the tea party that day, but maybe some day next week we will have to break out of the mold and throw a tea party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment