Saturday, May 8, 2010

Spring Fling and the Critter Cage

Today was Spring Fling and we had a blast! We jumped in the Dragon, slid on the giant slide, did put put, climbed the climbing wall, bowled, got our face and hair painted (did I mention hot pink!), broke lots of balloon animals and I cannot forget the Critter Cage!!! It was a box with a bunch of stuffed animals that people had donated for the cause that the kids crawled through the tunnel and grabbed a 'Critter'. There were all sorts of stuffed animals!! Grampy Lou left a ziplock bag with a $1.00 in every coin for us and we counted and used the money(change) to pay for our 5 trips to the Critter cage. We even had our friend counting money with us too! I didn't remember my camera, but snagged the first photo when we got home.

We had a special visit from our grand niece afterward which made the day even better. She's growing up so fast and we enjoyed playing and seeing her.

No comments: