

We have one and a half more weeks left of school and it is out for the summer and on to 1st grade!!! Wow, that was faster than I thought it would go. I was putting together a book for Sarah's teacher that went through all the field trips that they attended throughout the year and as I look back upon it, I realized how fast it flew and also how my little girl is growing up just as fast too (and of course how smart she is getting). Here's a school picture and their class photo. I wish I had ordered prints of her school picture now, but at the time I figured that we would make it to "Portrait Innovations" and get a better bundle (more for your money) from them instead of the expensive school ones, but of course we did not make it there either and we only have this one photo to show for kindergarten! :( I remember, when my sister and I were small my grandmother kept photos of us from year-to-year and would put them one behind the other, so on occasion when we came to visit, we could look through them and remember that grade and if we liked the photos or not. It is a favorite memory of being at my grandmother's house. I can still see them on the wooden hutch in the living room.
This is the photo I took of Sarah on the back deck right before we left to go and drop her off to school for the very first time.
No comments:
Post a Comment