Knowing how much Daddy likes to sleep in on Saturdays, I talked Sarah into a group snuggle for another hour before I mustered the energy to get out of bed to start cooking. Homemade blueberry muffins were on the menu this morning - one of Daddy's favorites! Sarah helped make the muffins and as we waited on them to cook we got the rest of his Father's Day things together. Sarah drew Daddy a special picture that we laminated for the place mat that
his breakfast would sit on and she designed a 'do it yourself coffee mug picture' for Daddy's new thermal coffee cup for his coffee.
We got it all ready and I helped her carry it into the bedroom to wake Daddy up. She sang a sweet song to Daddy as she entered the room. Sarah loves her Daddy! She also loved her Daddy's blueberry muffin! Not sure how much Daddy got of the first muffin, but thankfully there were 5 more to enjoy. We love you Daddy, more than all the blueberries in your muffins.
No comments:
Post a Comment