Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words


At school this week, they had a party and celebrated the close of the school year. They enjoyed Pizza, ice cream, a jumpy thing, and face painting. Sarah was very proud of her face and arm painting. We don't do much face painting or tattoos, so this was a real treat.  I took this photo to document her artwork and delight.  I also used this photo to convince her later on that night that she could 'wash it off' because we had a photo of it that we could still see how she looked. 

It is hard to believe that she will enter Kindergarden next school year. Lots of people told me that it would go by quick and it has flown. I'm so thankful for the opportunity that I have had to stay at home with Sarah. Over the past few years, I've enjoyed the time I get to spend with her.  She is a blessing and a very special gift from God to me and her daddy. I treasure all the days we are together. I love you.

No comments: