Monday, April 27, 2009

Generation to Generation








My grandmother will be 81 years old on the 28th of this month! Happy Birthday Grammy Rita!! I love you very much and rejoice in the day God brought you into this world 81 years ago. How special you are to me and so loved by all of us.  I'm so thankful that we were able to spend some time with you in Florida a few weeks ago. We have missed you bunches. Sarah really enjoyed playing with you on the floor, our morning trips to Dunkin Donuts and sharing the back seat in the car with you on our road trips to all the parks etc.!  
 
My Great Grandmother "Nana" was alive when my sister and I were growing up and I'm so glad that we got to know her and love her.  I'm equally thankful that Sarah has the opportunity to get to know her Great Grandmother and love her too!  

No comments: