Sunday, May 13, 2012

Where does the time go?


This year has flown by so fast! Wow! You are almost a 3rd Grader. I cannot believe I am going to have a 3rd grader. Where did the time go? You have grown up right before my eyes and each day more beautifully made and so smart too! Of all the jobs I have I love being YOUR MOM the best :)

Here are a few things you've been up to lately.....

Last weekend you had your very first Lemonade Stand and sold Lemonade for 25cents.


We went to the Airport 2 times in one day to celebrate the coming home of our 2 friends adopted children - one from India and the other from Saint Petersburg.  We were truly happy for them and rejoicing that their children are home FOREVER now :)   Welcome home Levi & Bella!!! 

This weekend Daddy and you showered me with such love and kindness by helping me out around the house with many things.  (Laundry, dishes, cleaning etc.) Today was Mother's Day and you made me a special card shaped in a heart, and created me a vase with "hand flowers". Each hand had a different thing you were going to do for me on it.  It was very special and I loved it!!!  Daddy arranged the coffee and chocolate on the kitchen counter so I would see if first thing when I came into the kitchen to get my coffee for the day.  Thank you both very much!!!  We went to church and you sang in the choir in all 3 services and did a FANTASTIC job!  
You looked so beautiful in your curls and pretty dress and you sang so beautifully.  I love your singing and pray that you always have a song in your heart.  Thanks for such a great Mother's Day. I truly am blessed to have such a wonderful husband and daughter. I love you both!! 

No comments: