Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Another Birthday?!?

Ok, so this time it was my turn to get pampered with breakfast in bed. They had to get up awfully early that morning to beat me from getting up and getting the day started like I usually do. It was about quarter to six that they came into my room singing the birthday song. I was showered with flowers, chocolate and cash :) Three things I like! Not to mention a great breakfast of Ciabata bread, pineapple slices, banana bread and of course coffee! It was a wonderful breakfast and such a great way to start my birthday day. Thank you Matt and Sarah for a great birthday breakfast and loving me so much! Later on that day I would find myself spending some time with a very dear, long time friend, who also shares the same birthday. We enjoyed catching up on each others lives and then enjoyed a great lunch together before I had to pick Sarah up from school. I got a fried green tomato sandwich that was so HUGE I could not put it into my big ole mouth. Yummy! I'm reminded today, that every day of my life God has a plan for me and that he created me before the world began and that I am wonderfully made. Thank you God for loving me.

No comments: