Sunday, March 29, 2009
A New Warning on the Wii
Last night we got together with some very good friends to play Wii. We always have a blast with them because we laugh SO much. The last time we played Tennis, I was too close to my friend and ended up hitting her with my controller. Of course that got us laughing uncontrollably - so hard, that I ended up falling over the recliner chair and making a big gash in my wall. I have to say that we laughed just as much this time with them too! This time, Matt learned th
at you can't Wii and eat Truffle at the same time. I wish I could have been in the room at the same time his bowl of truffle went flying to the floor. This is one mess that Sarah did not get blamed for! We cleaned it up with the carpet steamer and continued playing only to have another food item do acrobats across the living room. We all decided that the Wii game needed to add yet another warning on their screens that said "Caution, eating food or drink while Wiiing may be dangerous!" It was all in good fun, no harm done and no sense in crying over a little spilled truffle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment