

There are so many things to be thankful for, one of which is being able to see your child's very first play! This year Sarah Grace was a Pilgrim in the Evangel Classical Mother's Day Out 4K Thanksgiving program. She gave a wonderful performance and proudly recited her line "We're thankful for Nuts and Berries" and as she put the basket on the table to go and take her place among the other children on the stage, she knocked it off the table and the berries went rolling everywhere. She was very fond of her Pilgrim skirt and held it as if it were a royal gown and accordingly twirled back and forth on the stage. There was no stage fright here. I think I might have even caught her lip syncing to the song they sang. Yes, I can see this as a beginning to many performances in her future.
2 comments:
Good job Debby. We need to get some of those videos on here too.
What about Seth. Who said anything about a puppy?
Hey! So glad you've joined the blogging world! I love Sarah's thanksgiving blog :) and will be praying about those siblings for her! So far, Georgia likes having a brother! :) love,K
Post a Comment