Thursday, December 4, 2008

Getting in the spirit of Christmas


Thank you Daddy for putting the lights on our Charlie Brown Christmas tree tonight! Sarah really enjoyed decorating it! We watched Polar Express and ate sugar cookies, as she put each ornament on the tree. She took such delight in decorating the tree all by her self. I enjoyed seeing which ornaments would come next as I pulled them out of the boxes and remembered the story or occasion behind each one. I recall that she helped with the tree last year, but mostly to take the ornaments off or rearrange them when she walked by and an ornament caught her eye. This year as I watched her and took out the ornaments that she made me over the last 4 years, I realize that my little girl is growing up fast.   She is a compassionate, loving and thoughtful child, always willing to share with others and make a new friend.  I'm so thankful that God blessed us with such a wonderful daughter. 

No comments: