A while back we started a new family tradition, that when it was your birthday, you could have breakfast in bed. (otherwise the house rule is "No eating in bed") This time it was my turn! I woke up on Monday with the sweet sound of "happy birthday dear mommy, happy birthday to you" followed by a breakfast tray with Quiche, chocolate chip muffin, banana yogurt and a nice large cup of coffee- just the way I like it. I have to admit, it was a somewhat strange feeling being the one waited on instead of doing the waiting myself. But I liked it!! Sarah helped me eat my muffin of course, and daddy did the filming and picture taking. He couldn't resist a Kodak moment of my bed head :) It was truly an awesome birthday present and great way to start my day and I am so thankful that Matt and Sarah took such good care of me. I love you both so very much! Thanks for a great 29th Birthday (again)! Here are some photos to enjoy...
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope you had a FANTASTIC Birthday! What a special treat to be waited on, and such a lovely little server you had! :)
love,K
Post a Comment